martes, 24 de mayo de 2011

Hello, there! My name is Justin Nieto, but you can call me dear. I'm from Maracaibo, originally. I live in Maracaibo, in the marite sector. I have 18 years and studied law in Rome. My favorite subjects are English speaking and. This quarter I decided to st more responsible with my subjects and get good grade.
I love music, dancing, playing quiquimbol, surf the net, studying English is not much but if I like talking on the phone with my friends, pizza, chocolate, my family, my country my cat and my dog is I love animals.

I do not like onions, listening to hip hop, getting up early on weekends, violence, war, injustice, and washing dishes. I can not stand people smoking and no one who abuses a child, I get mad.

My dream is to travel around the globe, visiting Colombia, Mexico and the Eiffel Tower in Paris. Of course, I graduated as a lawyer with excellent grades but to feel a professional to be successful and proud of my parents. I also want to learn to speak Latin and Italian. I love to work in a major company or have a corner office and buy a house, marry and raise a family.

About English, I love learning new languages​​. I think English is very important. I can listen to music and watch TV in English. It's good exercise. Internet chat and also have friends in many countries. I can speak well, but I have to practice more. The hardest thing for me is writing. I want to practice in class and outside class, too. I hope to make lots of friends and practice speaking in this class.

Well, this is a bit more about me. I hope you liked it ... Please leave a comment!

Follow me!
Justin

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario